Free UK Delivery on All Orders Over £25
Care of hand-painted products
Protecting our vintage-style finish
To achieve our Emma Jayne Handmade trademark vintage paint effect, each piece is meticulously hand-painted with several coats of high quality paint, then carefully sanded for a perfect finish.
To keep your product in perfect condition:
- Handle with extreme care to minimise scuffs and scratches
- Remove dust using a clean, dry cloth or feather duster
- Never use damp cloths or cleaning fluids.
Products sealed for outdoor use - For those outdoor products, a sealant is added to product them from the elements. To keep your product in perfect condition:
- Recoat Regularly - Even the best finishes wear and break down over time when exposed to the elements, so plan on recoating your product every year or two
- Protect from the Elements - If possible, protect your product from sun and rain. It’ll last much longer in a sheltered area than out in the garden.